Pass Plus CourseHOME
Pass Plus is a government training scheme for new drivers. Its aim is to improve your driving skills and make you a safer driver. It can also lead to a reduction of the car insurance costs of up to a 1/3 with most insurance companies. A list of the insurance company’s involved is supplied by the pass plus literature.
The scheme has been designed by the Driving Standards Agency (DSA), with the help of the motor insurance and driving instruction industries, to develop your skills and knowledge in areas where you may have limited experience.
As an indicator of its effectiveness, a recent survey of L test candidates carried out by ORC International for DSA, showed that of those who had taken Pass Plus:
- 93% felt more confident on the road
- 89% considered that their driving skills had improved
Pass Plus will benefit you by:
- Enabling you to gain quality driving experience safely
- Helping you become a more skilful driver
- Developing a Positive Driving style which is both enjoyable and safe
- Reducing your risk of being involved in a road crash
Pass Plus consists of a minimum of six hours' training and the emphasis is on developing your practical driving skills. The price for Pass Plus is £140.00.
You will be assessed throughout and must cover all the modules to complete the training.
There is no Test at the end